I can’t stress strongly enough that infidelity can happen to anyone at any time. No one is immune.
There are several emerging infidelity trends on the horizon that you should be aware of if you want to safeguard your marriage or relationship.
Below are five infidelity trends you should be concerned about, followed by some precautions you should take.
5 Emerging Infidelity Trends
1. Female infidelity has increased 50% and is rapidly approaching the rate of male infidelity.
2. Internet-assisted infidelity is now responsible for 1/3 of all divorces.
3. Because many people underestimate the danger of emotional infidelity and cyber affairs, many of these affairs are being ignored, thus enabling them to evolve into sexual infidelity.
4. Workplace infidelity stemming from work spouse relationships will destroy numerous marriages/relationships.
5. Because many people mistakenly assume they know how to spot the signs of infidelity, numerous affairs will go undetected until it’s too late to do anything about them.
How to Safeguard Your Marriage or Relationship
1. Since most female infidelity is preventable, keep your finger on the pulse of your relationship. If your wife or girlfriend expresses dissatisfaction with you or your relationship, don’t treat it lightly.
2. Cyber infidelity, online infidelity, internet infidelity – whatever term you use - poses a serious threat to any marriage or relationship. Be aware of what your spouse or significant other is doing online when you think they are innocently surfing the net.
3. Don’t underestimate the danger of non-sexual forms of ( cyber or emotional) infidelity. If you suspect that it’s going on, take positive action before it’s too late.
4. Take precautions to keep work spouse relationships from turning into workplace affairs. You and your mate should keep each other in the loop, and avoid becoming emotionally dependent on your work husband or work wife.
5. Educate yourself about the subtle signs infidelity. Relying on the classic or so called “top 10 signs of infidelity will only guarantee that you’ll be the last to know. Invest in a good infidelity reference book to help you spot the subtle telltale signs of infidelity that may be staring you in the face. Knowing what to look for is the key.
One Infidelity Book That Can Help
Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs covers practically every known sign of infidelity, including the subtle signs people usually overlook. Despite the book’s title, most of the signs in it apply both cheating woman and cheating men. All the signs of infidelity in Is He Cheating on You? are grouped into 21 major categories, so you can easily find the signs that apply to your marriage or your mate. Each category contains from 19 to 92 telltale signs.
Often described as a cheater’s worst nightmare, Is He Cheating on You? can help detect almost any type of infidelity, including female infidelity, cyber infidelity, emotional infidelity, workplace infidelity and more.
For more information about Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs, visit http://ishecheatingonyou.blogspot.com/ (or click here to buy a copy now)
FREE Tip Sheet on the 21 Categories of Infidelity Signs
For a free tip sheet which describes each of the 21 Categories of Infidelity Signs and gives the number of signs in each category e-mail InfidelityInfo@gmail.com with the words 21 categories –btr in the subject line.